Nina's Favorite Things of 2019
These are my favorite things of 2019! I've listed them chronologically. This has been a busy year and it took me awhile to choose my favorite things. Here they are!
1. Going to Hamilton. February 6,2019
I'd been wanting to go to Hamilton for a year before we went. I was so happy when we finally made it!
2. Visiting the Jensens. April 7,2019
We had a lot of fun times together! We went rock climbing, to the botanical gardens and had a few sleepovers!
3. The Grand Canyon. May 2,2019
The Grand Canyon is so cool! I loved learning about the interesting ecosystem.
4. Antelope Canyon. May 15,2019
My family took a tour of the lower canyon. It was gorgeous! I took a lot of really good pictures.
5. Richmond Block Party July 13,2019
This is the second block party that our street has had. Met a lot a kids around the block.
6. Six Flags Great America. August 21,2019
I had so much fun riding roller coasters here! My favorite ride is X-Flight.
7. Chicago Boat Ride. October 6,2019
I took a boat ride down the Chicago River with my family I got to see many different buildings and sculptures all along the riverfront!
10. Disney World. December 22,2019
I had a wonderful time at Disney. We went to Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Springs , and stayed at Fort Wilderness. It was a ton of fun!
That concludes my 10 favorite things of 2019! I had a really fun year and am excited for 2020!